Festival Pass Pick-up begins Monday, February 25th at the Art Center at The Old Library. Festival staff on hand from 11am – 4pm.
Individual Tickets for EACH screening / event:
General admission will be available for most screenings, special presentations, and after parties and will be sold at the door provided there is space remaining after pass holders have been seated.
Granada: Matinee (before 5pm) all $7.00 Evening: Adults: $9.00 Children (3 – 10): $7.00 Seniors (55+): $7.00
Stage Door: General Admission: $5.00
After-Party’s: General After Party cover charge at venue door $5.00
The coveted all-access festival pass is now available for purchase. Your all access pass ensures priority seating and direct entry into all screenings and after-parties, in addition to discounts and specials from participating local businesses. It’s also a badge of honor, displaying your support of emerging film, music, and cultural community in Eastern Oregon.
EOFF2013 ALL-ACCESS FESTIVAL PASSES HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT: GENERAL ADMISSION AVAILABLE AT THE DOORS
Some great local discounts, deals, and perks come along with garnering a all access festival pass.
50% off your lift ticket at Anthony Lakes Ski Resort for the festival weekend
- Discounts on Festival swag – T-shirts/hoodies
- Free drip coffee at Joe & Sugars
- 15% purchases at Outlet Depot on Adams Ave.
- Free 24oz soda with purchase at The Sub Shop
- Discounted Room Rate at Rodeway Inn in La Grande
- buy one get one half off (equal or lessor value) at Looking Glass Books on Adams Ave.
- Free 24oz drink with purchase at Raul’s (just across from the Granada)
- Free guitar pic and 50% off guitar strings at Direct Music