Why sponsor the Eastern Oregon Film Festival?
The Eastern Oregon Film Festival (EOFF) brings the best new independent film and music to Eastern Oregon. EOFF is dedicated to creating a unique cultural experience in Eastern Oregon that promotes discovery, entertainment, and education via artistic exhibitions and viewership.
October is the best time for a film festival in Eastern Oregon and with the overlap of the La Grande Farmers Market weekend finale and EOU’s new on campus students exploring the community – the weekend it is bound to be more lively than ever. Events will be hosted at hq, The Granada, the Liberty Theatre and the McKenzie Theatre at Eastern Oregon University creating a very active traffic base in our downtown area.
In 2016 EOFF saw hundreds of visitors spend the weekend bouncing between venues, restaurants, retail businesses, and evening social events. A few major highlights of the impact to the community include:
- Tourism – Over 20 visiting artists, musicians and industry leaders lodged, dined and shopped along with roughly 120 visiting festival goers.
- Business Impact – Festival Passes were used to introduce festival-goers to businesses through a ‘pass perks program’ in coordination with La Grande Main Street
- Recognition – At each of the 15 screening blocks, sponsors were given public recognition via slideshows prior to each event as well as spoken acknowledgment for higher tiers.
- Marketing – EOFF combines a powerful web and social media presence with a beautifully designed festival program providing key media placement for sponsors
- Recognitions – MovieMaker (Top 25 Coolest Film Festivals in the World)
- Noted in Filmmaker Magazine, OPB, Hammer to Nail, Boise Weekly, Oregon Live
Take Action! Sponsor the fest!
Make your payment
Send payment to:
Eastern Oregon Film Festival
112 Depot Street Ave.
La Grande OR , 97850
For more information contact:
Christopher Jennings, Director